Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chickarooz….

You should definitely check out her facebook page and etsy site!

She has the MOST ADORABLE headbands and clips and she lives in OKLAHOMA!! I have teamed up with her to help show off her amazing creations and would like you share them with you! Miss Alayna is my first model and is a NATURAL! I am friends with her mom and when her mom emailed me I knew right away she would be PERFECT!  Here are a few of the headbands and a clip that she modeled! Enjoy the pics and don’t forget to check out her sites!ChickaroozPurple IMG_2105e IMG_2112e IMG_2159e IMG_2127e IMG_2144e

0 comments:

Facebook Fan Book

Awesome Vendors

Paint the Moon brand sixty Photographers Kick Start Modern Magical

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP