Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hannah & Joshua Watermelon Mini’s| TULSA children’s photographer

I have known Hannah’s mom since HS and we go to church together, I have been wanting to do Hannah’s pictures for a LONG time, lol…she is ADORABLE! Charity also brought her stepson Joshua along to join in the session, he was older so even though it was a Mini Session and watermelon specific I knew I had to do some of him without the watermelons.

He was an awesome sport and really helped Hannah warm up! Both kids are GORGOUS (can I say that for a boy? lol) and are such naturals! Enjoy the preview! IMG_0021e  IMG_0092eIMG_0039eIMG_0153e 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0109e

 

 

 

   IMG_0177e IMG_0189e

0 comments:

Facebook Fan Book

Awesome Vendors

Paint the Moon brand sixty Photographers Kick Start Modern Magical

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP