Monday, March 29, 2010

Miss London’s 7 month old Session|Edmond Children's Photographer

Here is Miss London! Isn’t she PRECIOUS!!

Here mom is one of my best friends and I had the pleasure of photographing her! She is the HAPPIEST baby and I if I could I would keep her!

Enjoy the preview! The other photos can be found on my FACEBOOK PAGE. IMG_0845e

   I love this one…she is grabbing her feet…she wanted nothing to do with me she just wanted to chew on her toes.IMG_0804e

   LOVE this!! Her oldest sister was blowing raspberries on her tummy and London was laughing so hard…

0 comments:

Facebook Fan Book

Awesome Vendors

Paint the Moon brand sixty Photographers Kick Start Modern Magical

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP