Friday, January 29, 2010

Welcome Back!

Well I am BACK!
I took some time off for the hoildays and have been working on some new projects and specials for this year!

I am SUPER excited about our upcoming Limited Edition Sessions!!

I will also be hosting a Model Search in early March, I am looking for some fresh faces and some super cute kiddos!
I will also be using them in our Limited Edition Promotions!

So be on the look out for the announcment in the next 2 weeks!

Don't forget to become a fan on Facebook and follow us on here to make sure you are the first to hear about upcoming specials and events!

Here is a sneak peek from Miss Savannah's Session!
Enjoy

0 comments:

Facebook Fan Book

Awesome Vendors

Paint the Moon brand sixty Photographers Kick Start Modern Magical

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP