Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Has it REALLY been almost a month since I posted last….

WELL IT HAS!!

I have some SUPER cute previews for you to enjoy and some AWESOME SPECIALS!!!

Here is Kate and some of the kids at the park that day!!

She just turned 4 and we did a mini session for her birthday! -84-15-59-10 -57-9 -54-6

Here is a mini session I did with my son Gannon and our dog Tobi!

-2f  -17f -12f -1f

Braydin is one of the coolest kids I have met! (well his mom has alot to do with that!)

We did his 5 yr pictures in Downtown Tulsa and we had SO much FUN!!

(1 of 22)fb (3 of 22)fb (2 of 22)fb

I am pleased to announce the arrival of Miss London Avery…

A good friend of mine had her baby this past friday and I had the pleasure of doing Miss London’s 3 day old pictures. London has two older sisters that love her to pieces! They actually argue over who gets to hold her! Congrats Brandon & Abby! You have a beautiful family!

(8 of 22)fb (11 of 22fb) (22 of 22) (12 of 22f)

and for the last preview for today…..THE DEATON KIDS!!

 (14 of 19)fb (13 of 19)fb    (9 of 19)fb(11 of 19)fb(7 of 19)fb(6 of 19)fb

I hope you enjoyed ALL the previews!!

Jenn

0 comments:

Facebook Fan Book

Awesome Vendors

Paint the Moon brand sixty Photographers Kick Start Modern Magical

Our Blogger Templates Web Design

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP